Course Goals & Objectives
The objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the following concepts:
- The Basic concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Economic developments influencing the creation of cryptocurrencies.
- fundamental factors that affect the prices.
- Decentralized ledgers and why they are revolutionary.
- Crypto mining and how it works
- Technical analysis of price charts
- Tokenization and why it matters
- Risk management
- Regulatory landscape of cryptocurrencies
- Introduction: Genesis of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Money, value, and cryptocurrencies
- The current centralized economic system and decentralization
- Basics of blockchain technology
- Cryptocurrencies: Types and functions
- Mining methods and requirements
- Storage tools of cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain use cases in different industries
- Tokenization of value
- Initial coin offerings
- Regulations of cryptocurrencies
- Future development in blockchain and cryptocurrencies